Why Copper is Important To Your Life
As you may be aware, the metal that runs through the Vitali-Chi system is copper. It is well known that copper is a good conductor of electricity and we assume that is also a good conductor of thelife 'electricity', the Chi, that runs through us all. That's why we chose copper in the first place. However, the more you read about copper, the more your realise that it really is a 'staff' of life. Although Copper is not 'ingested' during a Vitali-Chi treatment there is plenty of evidence available that just being in the 'field' can have significant health benefits. That's why a lot of people wear a copper bracelet. Here are just 6 reasons why you should have copper in your life:
1. Copper is an essential trace mineral necessary for survival.
2. Copper helps with the formation of collagen, increases the absorption of iron and plays a role in energy production.
3. Copper deficiency can cause an increased risk of infection, osteoporosis, impaired neurological function and compromised growth. Other physical effects of copper deficiency include depigmentation of the hair and skin.
4. Inadequate copper intake can lead to neutropenia, a deficiency of white blood cells (also called neutrophils). The main function of neutrophils in the body is to fight off infection. The fewer neutrophils you have, the more susceptible you are to infectious diseases.
5. Severe copper deficiency is associated with lower bone mineral density and an increased risk of osteoporosis.
6. Without sufficient copper, the body cannot replace damaged connective tissue or the collagen that makes up the scaffolding for bone. This can lead to a range of problems, including joint dysfunction, as bodily tissues begin to break down.
Apart from your daily Vitali-Chi treatment, some of the best sources of copper are organ meats, shellfish, nuts, legumes, spinach and chocolate (70% Cocoa +).