листопад 30, 2021
NEUROTRANSMITTERS, THETA BRAINWAVE and VITALI-CHI
Brain chemicals called neurotransmitters are released during theta brainwave. Many are related to positive moods, happiness and relaxation.
Neurotransmitters control your ability to focus, concentrate, and remember, as well as regulating mood, cravings, addictions, sleep, and more. When your neurotransmitters are out of balance you may feel out of control. If you get depressed for no apparent reason, feel overwhelmed by life, have trouble sleeping, or have negative thoughts that you just can’t shake off, it is very possible that you have a neuro- transmitter imbalance. You may have become a shopaholic, chocoholic, caffeine addict, or much worse.
Theta brainwave influences these neurotransmitters:
- Endorphins – Stimulates the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus, thus releasing endorphins. Endorphins reduce pain, stress and fear and enhance happiness. They are thought to reduce blood pressure.
- Norepinephrine – Locks the effect on the body of norepinephrine, an "emergency hormone" secreted in response to stress which cause changes in mood. This has a carry-over effect, because the body’s response remains altered with regular use of Vitali-Chi. A deficiency can lead to nervous depression and memory loss and it also controls food intake, regulates temperature, and hormonal secretions. It plays an important role in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Serotonin – Boosts serotonin levels - serotonin is a main neurotransmitter that has profound influence over your mood and behaviour. It helps maintain psychological stability. It helps the Central Nervous System (CNS) and the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS). Depleted serotonin levels are directly linked to anxiety, bipolar disorder, low self-esteem, negative thoughts, OCD, SAD (seasonal affective disorder), depression, apathy, obesity, fatigue, insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, migraine headaches, premenstrual syndrome and fibromyalgia. It has a calming effect and eases tension and helps us feel less stressed, more relaxed and focused.
- Oxytocin – Releases oxytocin (these levels rise during sexual arousal, feeling in love and breastfeeding), is a pleasure hormone. It creates feelings of calm, contentment, and security, while reducing fear and anxiety.
- Dopamine – Increases the production of dopamine which eases addiction. It plays a key role in the brain’s ability to experience pleasure, feel rewarded and maintain focus. When dopamine is released from the nerve endings, it causes a pleasant feeling of will power and accomplishment. It is known as the “motivation molecule” and helps depression and apathy.
- GABA - Boosts GABA - (gamma aminobutyric acid) One of the major inhibitory neurotransmitters known for stabilising mood disorders. Anxiety, panic disorders, tension, stress, over-stimulation, overwhelm, insomnia, addiction and epilepsy are believed to be due to the failure to produce adequate levels of GABA. It also helps depression, heart palpitations, cold hands, and shortness of breath.
- DHEA - Increases your DHEA levels - (dehydroepiandrosterone). Low levels are strongly associated with the risk of heart attack, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, lupus, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. DHEA enhances memory, alleviates depression, and causes a remarkable improvement in a person’s sense of psychological and physical well-being. Chronic disease may cause the adrenal glands to produce more of the immune suppressant cortisol and less DHEA. It also provides strong support to your immune system.
- Melatonin - Boosts Melatonin - a hormone manufactured in the brain by the pineal gland, from the amino acid tryptophan. Levels of melatonin in the blood peak before bedtime and its function is to create restful sleep. Research has also revealed that it is a powerful antioxidant. Stress, however, significantly lowers melatonin levels. The more you use Vitali-Chi, the more you are able to maintain healthy levels of melatonin by reducing stress and restoring balance. As a result, regular use will help you sleep more soundly so that you can wake up feeling refreshed each morning.
- HGH – Dramatically boosts your HGH (human growth hormone) which sustains your tissues and organs all the way through your life. A diminishing supply after the age of 40 causes the frailty that comes with aging—decreased bone density, decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, weakening heart contractions, poor mood, lack of motivation, and poor exercise capacity.
- Cortisol - Lowers your levels of cortisol. Cortisol has been found to have effects such as decreased bone density, elevated blood pressure, suppressed thyroid function, weakened cognitive performance, chronic stress, blood sugar imbalances such as hyperglycaemia, decrease in muscle tissue, lowered immunity and inflammatory responses in the body, increased abdominal fat (which is related to many more health problems than fat deposited in other areas of the body), heart attacks, strokes, increased levels of “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and decreased levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL), which lead to other health problems.
- Glutamate - A sub-type of glutamate receptor appears to mediate the function of brain plasticity, an important process in learning and memory.
- Acetylcholine – Acetylcholine is a vitally important neurotransmitter for all autonomic nervous system transmissions. The ANS maintains equilibrium in the body and controls heart rate, digestion, respiration rate, salivation, perspiration, pupil dilation, the discharge of urine and sexual arousal. It helps in memory, motivation, perception and cognition and is associated with memory and learning. A decrease in levels leads to loss of memory, senile dementia, Alzheimer's and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Dopamine & Acetylcholine Synergy – Theta brainwave has an inhibitory influence over various brain centres. For instance, involuntary movements like tremors and chorea are suppressed by basal ganglia through the action of dopamine and acetylcholine synergy. Any imbalance causes involuntary movements like chorea, tremors (Parkinson's Disease etc.). Similarly, loss of cortical control over the motor neurons of the spinal cord leads to exaggerated muscle and tendon jerks due to loss of inhibitory control of the higher motor cortex.
- Nerve Growth Factor – Increases Nerve Growth Factor which is a hormone like peptide, responsible for the growth and maintenance of various brain structures.
- Vasopressin - Enhances clarity, increases attention to detail, improves short-term memory and improves memory imprinting. Good for mental decline, senile dementia and diabetes insipidus.