THE SCIENCE BEHIND VITALI-CHI
Acupuncture Without Needles
Vitali-Chi is a passive, non-mechanical healthcare system. It is based on the ancient healing system of acupuncture but without needles. It really is the Body Repair System.
Regulates Our Vital Energy
Vitali-Chi Boost helps to clear the energy flow of any obstructions so that the life force can now move in one continuous smooth circuit. It is this vital natural energy, that when flowing smoothly and freely can prevent and heal disease. It can be either energising or relaxing since it works towards balance in whichever way the body needs. It balances our body’s energy by connecting meridian and chakra terminations in our hands and feet to the points at the base of the neck and the bottom of the spine. When the body’s primary energy centres are linked together, energy flow is profoundly enhanced, relieving stress and tension.
The booster is a low level battery current of 9 volts (30 k Hz / 30,000 Hz) and is similar to Galvanic beauty treatments.
- It sends a resonating Square Wave through the circuit which disrupts bacteria, parasites, viruses and damaged cells
- It increases the effect of the vibrational frequencies by amplifying them
A Faster Method of Healing
Vital-Chi is a faster method of healing because:
- Frequencies enter the aura which is where disease is first made and is the entry point into the body (weakened outer energy system)
- The boost Square Wave disrupts disease
- The vibrational frequencies heal and re-message the cells to stop the disease process
It regulates uneven blood pressure and lowers pressure by strengthening the pulse rate thereby lowering high blood pressure.
Theta Brainwave Measurement
Muse, a brainwave measuring device was used ‘before and after’ a Vitali-Chi session. We achieved a 59% ‘calm’ during the session, which effectively showed that the brain was in ‘theta’. A theta brainwave is where the self-healing state automatically kicks in. It is good for anxiety, stress and disease states because the limbic system is involved.
4 -7.9 Hz
Deeper Meditation • Near The Stage Of Sleep • Dreaming Sleep (REM) Vivid, Dreamlike Imagery • Creative Visualisation • Feel More Open & Connected • Advanced Problem Solving • Super Creativity • Insight • Intuition • Inspiration • Deeper Subconscious To Super-Conscious Mind • Trance-like • GABA • Immune System • Serotonin • Endorphins • Acetylcholine • Lower Cortisol • Deeply Relaxed • Sleep Better • Emotional Intelligence • Increased production
of catecholamines (vital for learning and memory) • Increased retention of learned material. Increased creativity
This is where behavioural and emotional responses are affected, such as our fight or flight responses. The limbic system is concerned with hunger, motivation, sex drive, mood, pain, pleasure, appetite, and memory. It includes:
- The amygdala, the frontal part of the brain which is the integrative centre for emotions, emotional behaviour and motivation. It regulates emotions such as fear and aggression and is also involved in tying emotional meaning to our memories, reward processing and decision making.
- The hippocampus is the posterior part of the brain that recollects the past experience and imagining future and plays a major role in learning, memory and spatial navigation. It is crucial for normal brain function. It becomes affected in a variety of neurological and psychiatric disorders such as temporal lobe epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer’s, cognitive ageing, post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia and depressive and anxiety disorders.
- The hypothalamus is responsible for regulating your hunger, thirst, response to pain, levels of pleasure, sexual satisfaction, anger and aggressive behaviour, and more. It also regulates the functioning of the autonomic nervous system, which in turn means it regulates things like pulse, blood pressure, breathing, and arousal in response to emotional circumstances.
The vagus nerve represents the main component of the parasympathetic nervous system, which oversees a vast array of crucial bodily functions, including control of mood, immune response, digestion, and heart rate. The parasympathetic side, which the vagus nerve is heavily involved in, decreases alertness, blood pressure, and heart rate and helps with calmness, relaxation, and digestion. As a result, the vagus nerve also helps with defecation, urination, and sexual arousal.
For more information about Vitali-Chi Boost, please go here:
VITALI-CHI BOOST Health, Energy & Wellbeing System – Vitali-Chi - Here To Heal